Storm Damage Restoration Services
If your home has been damaged by hail, high winds, or harsh storms, the roofing and siding experts of Energy Smart Products is here to advocate for you. Contact us today at (513) 301-0539 to make an appointment. We provide homeowners in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Northern Kentucky with exceptional storm damage restoration services.
Our Restoration Process
We’ll contact your insurance company about the storm or hail damage so you can have a stress-free restoration process. When it comes to filing insurance claims, it’s best to have a restoration contractor spearhead the process. If you don’t, you could sink hours of work into a claim and get little in return.
As a licensed, insured, and certified contracting company, we’re experts in the home improvement field. We can accurately identify the full scope of damage and assess the amount of money needed to cover it. Moreover, we’re very experienced at dealing with insurance companies. We know how to advocate for the money you deserve. Below is how our typical restoration process advances:
- We’ll visit your home and create a detailed report of the damage and the needed restorations.
- Next we’ll contact the insurance company, which will send an adjustor to your property.
- We’ll continue advocating on your behalf. We are virtually always able to come to a reasonable settlement with the insurance company to repair the damages to your home. Our expertise — and persistence — have made sure that our client is rewarded the appropriate and proper amount for their settlement.
- Next, our restoration contractors make the repairs to your home.
Whether you need us to fix vinyl siding that was pockmarked by hail damage or to remove a tree that fell on your roof, the storm damage restoration experts at Energy Smart Products will quickly return your life back to normal.
Choosing a Contractor that Cares
We don’t view your house as just another job — we see it as your home. Below are some of the ways we give your home the best care:
- We hire professionals with extensive experience in their fields.
- Our owner handles all questions, estimates, and communication himself.
- We know the best and most affordable ways to reduce your home’s carbon footprint.
You can count on Energy Smart Products for Predictable Energy Savings.
In addition to damage restoration services, we also install gutter systems, replace vinyl windows, increase attic insulation, and offer door repair and installation services.
To learn more about our exceptional storm damage restoration services and more, view our excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau or contact us at (513) 301-0539.