Just like a thermos, the insulation in your house retains hot or cold temperatures. Unlike a thermos, poor home insulation leads to outcomes far worse than a lukewarm cup of coffee. Low-quality attic insulation means inflated energy bills, discomfort, and wasted energy.
Contact the Insulation Professionals!
Insulation keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. If you’re ready to reduce your energy bills and create a more comfortable space, call the professionals today.
Blown-in insulation blows recycled materials, such as fiberglass, mineral wool, or cellulose, into a home’s attic and wall cavities. One of the biggest advantages is that the blower can insulate small cracks and crevices that other types of insulation cannot. This is one of the most energy-efficient ways to insulate an attic.
The effectiveness of insulation is measured by R-value. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation resists heat flow. An insulation map produced by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency suggests that homes in the Cincinnati, OH, and Northern Kentucky areas need to have an R-value between 30 and 60. Our workers can make sure your home has the perfect R-value.
Improving your insulation is a small investment that will make a big difference. Read the statistics below:
- The California Energy Commission lists air escaping from floors, walls, and ceilings as the primary energy waster in a home. Insulation remedies much of this problem.
- The EPA estimates that homeowners can save up to 20 percent of their heating and cooling costs by insulating and air sealing their homes.
- The North American Insulation Manufacturers Association used EPA sources to calculate that, “Insulation saves over 600 times more energy each year than all of the compact fluorescent lights (CFLs), Energy Star Appliances, and Energy Star windows combined.”
Stay Warm with New Insulation!
Predictable Energy Savings
Energy Smart Products is dedicated to providing high-quality services to our clients. Below are some of the ways we’ve raised the bar in our industry:
- Qualified Professionals: Our employees have been doing home improvement for decades. We don’t employ inexperienced workers.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Our owner values customer service so much that he handles all questions, estimates, and communication himself.
- Green Values: We offer a variety of affordable ways to make your home more sustainable.
In addition to home insulation, we can improve your house in other ways. We offer roofing, vinyl siding, window replacements, door installations, gutter installations, and storm restoration work as well. Contact us at (513) 301-0539 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you!